Jump to navigation Jump to search
There has to be rules on the Irony Wiki so this place won't be a total anarchyfest. Violation of rules may result in your account being blocked.
- Don't do anything illegal. Duh.
- No harassment. Don't attack, harass, disparage, defame, threaten, etc. other people, whether you're talking about a wiki user or not.
- Don't get too crazy. You can joke around a little and have some fun, it is "irony" after all. But don't be spamming pages with racial slurs. You can put a few jokes in articles, but don't ruin articles.
- Stay (sort of) on topic. Don't add a bunch of stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with irony servers. I only have so much disk space. This also includes promoting anything that is unrelated to the scope of the wiki.
- No NSFW. I don't want to see your fart porn collection
- Contribute to the wiki, don't hurt it. In other words, don't spam, don't vandalize, don't blank articles, etc. Just don't be disruptive.
- This is a wiki. A wiki is all about collaboration. Don't be like "NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT CHANGE MY ARTICLE :rage::rage::rage:". You don't "own" any articles. It's a wiki. Don't gatekeep articles. That said, if there's something you want to change, remove, or add to an article, don't be afraid to edit it.
- Use common sense. These rules don't cover everything that is considered wrong. If something goes against common sense, you probably shouldn't do it.